Amidst increasingly sophisticated technological innovations and regulatory changes, the MedTech sector poses major challenges, also in terms of compliance. Ughi e Nunziante is pleased to outline some of the legal issues that MedTech companies could face in times ahead. Each author offers a personal perspective on the issues addressed, also thanks to the Firm’s significant experience in this field. If you would like more information on any of the topics examined, please do not hesitate to contact the authors directly.
- Corporate Venture Capital
- Artificial Intelligence and Medical Devices: between future prospects and current risks
- Legislative Updates to the Electronic Health File and Electronic Medical Records
- Post Market Surveillance of Medical Devices and compliance obligations between the MDR and the GDPR
- MedTech and Intellectual Property Rights